The platform is owned and operated by IOS Press B.V. of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. IOS Press reserves the right at any time to change or withdraw from the platform any item or part of an item for which it no longer retains the right to publish, or which it has reasonable grounds to believe infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene, unlawful or otherwise rejectable.
2. Usage Rights
The authorized user is allowed to:
- access, download or print the item(s) for the purpose of personal use.
- electronically save items for personal use.
- make as many back-up copies of the item(s) as are reasonably necessary for personal use.
3. Usage Restrictions
The authorized user is not allowed to:
- modify, alter, publish, transmit, distribute, participate in the transfer of sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the items, in whole or in part.
- remove or alter an author's name or the Publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the items
- systematically make print or electronic copies of the item(s) for any other purposes than back-up copies permitted under clause 2.C.
- mount or distribute any of the item(s) on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, without authorization from IOS Press B.V.
- share username and password with a third party, or to provide a third party with electronic access to the items that the authorized user is entitled to access.
IOS Press B.V. is not responsible for the use which might be made of the items hosted on the platform. The items that are hosted on the platform are provided for informational purposes only and are no substitute for qualified advice from a professional.
For a full site license agreement for institutional access, contact the sales department at email@example.com